Mason is out of surgery and in recovery now. I’m not able to go back there, so I’m waiting at his NICU spot for them to bring him in a little bit. Talked to Dr. J and the surgery went great, everything went where they wanted it to for tubing and it was draining. We could get out of here as early as Friday if his recovery goes smoothly, though I’ll guess Saturday at the earliest to be safe.
He’ll have a series of xrays today to check on things and a head ultrasound tomorrow, then just healing and rest.